You can give a shiny starburst effect by using the picture editing software Photoshop. This tutorial will teach you how to create a shiny starburst effect in Photoshop.
The following steps are the procedure to give shiny starburst effect to be followed:
1. First open a canvas and to set default foreground and background colors press D.
2. Then fill the black color in the canvas and Duplicate the layer.
3. To fill the canvas with a gradient effect select the gradient tool and then click and drag the mouse cursor from top to bottom of the canvas.
4. To open the wave windows click Filter>Distort>Wave. In the wave window set the values and selections as shown in the snapshot.
5. Now open the polar coordinates window by clicking Filter>Distort> Polar Coordinates. Then select the 'Rectangular to Polar 'option set it as 100%.
6. Then change the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness value. To change these values first click Image>Adjustment>Hue / Saturation and change the values as follows:
Hue - 180, Saturation – 30 and Lighting - 0 and then select the Colorize option.
7. To change the light type click Filter>Render>Lighting Effects and change the type to Omni leaving the rest settings as default.
8. The image given below shows the shiny starburst effect.