With the help of icy image effect, you will be able to alter summer scenery into a winter scene. Our step by step procedure will help you to give an icy look to any image in Photoshop CS.
1. First you have to select the picture. Effect changes according to the selection of the picture so if you compare the effect of your picture with ours it may not be similar.
2. Next step you need to do is, select a layer from the layer panel and duplicate it then select the top most layer and continue the following steps
3.Next step is, Go to Image>Rotate Canvas>90 CW. Then click on Filter>Stylize>Wind. A wind window will be displayed.
4.Your next job is to change the settings of this window as like a snapshot settings.
5. If you done the above procedure return back to the normal and click on Image>Rotate Canvas>90 CCW.
6. Next step is click on Image>Adjustments>Hue/saturation.
7. Hue/saturation window will appear on the screen. We need to enter some values like Hue - +180, Saturation -+30, Lightness - +25. We can also try different values.
8.The last and final step is click on Filter>Artistic>Plastic Wrap. If you click on that, plastic wrap window will appear on the screen so you need to construct the settings and click the OK button.
Here's is your result.